Maximize your Marketing Plan with eNewsletters
Why should you add eNewsletters to your marketing plan?
- Expand the reach and impact of all your marketing messages.
- Capture audiences that other media miss entirely.
- Build traffic to your website.
- Remain competitive; other leading hospitals have embraced this audience and communication medium.
- Establish your hospital as the progressive leader of health and wellness services in your community.
Could you create and distribute this content yourself?
- Maybe, but why? We have the content, experience, and email management solution ready to go. Even if you have the staff and resources to research, write, and edit the materials, developing accurate and appropriate content takes time and expertise. Our content is lifestage-focused (prenatal, pediatrics, teens, midlife, and senior), ensuring a high rate of readership. Since 1986, we have worked with top health care organizations like Vanderbilt Medical Center and Johns Hopkins. With our long history of experience and proven content, we are ready to work for you.
How does email compare to newspaper, broadcast, and direct mail?
- The Pew Internet & American Life Project shows that 93 million, or 80% of adult Internet users conduct health searches online. Of those adult Internet users, 93% use email.
In addition, 55% of American adults have broadband Internet connections at home, and that rate is only increasing. Email reaches, directs, and captures audiences that other media miss entirely. Busy young families with children and all ages that rely on the Internet for their health information are frequent users of email. Email reinforces print and broadcast ads for those who see your messages across all media.
The good news doesn't stop there. In findings published each year by the Direct Marketing Association, email surpasses other media in generating leads, soliciting orders, and building traffic — a return on investment index of 14.2 for email — compared to 7.2 for direct mail and 2.1 for newspaper. Email enhances the reach and impact of all your marketing efforts at lower cost than conventional media.
Messages forwarded to friends extend your reach and serve as personal testimonials. Email also provides you with response tracking and analytics that no other media can match. You'll know who's reading what and where they go on your website to learn about your services.
How does Care ePublications compare with other enewsletter services?
- Our eNewsletters are delivered in HTML or text formats with live links to your website, not PDF files or other formats that arrive as attachments or require downloads. Our content is lifestage-directed and personalized for recipients, ensuring a high readership rate. Care ePublications can help you manage your enewsletter program from strategic and tactical perspectives. Need help expanding your email database? Want to incorporate email newsletters into your existing marketing strategy? Creating an ROI model for your online initiatives? Contact Care ePublications!
Are there other uses for eNewsletters?
- Yes! Use them to partner with larger employers in your area. Our Generations™ (or customize the title to fit your program's name) email series is aimed at a more general audience and may be used for initial mailings to employees of large local companies. From this initial mailing, employees can sign up for the enewsletter series of their choice. This partnership can benefit you by driving more people to your website and positioning your facility as the health and wellness source for the community. It benefits the employer by providing employees with accurate and appropriate preventative and wellness health care information. This can lower overall health costs.
What is the cost of the program?
- Contact us for pricing information. The series are reasonably priced and discounts are provided for multiple series.